Vote button wrong behavior

monkeyman
monkeyman
  • monkeyman
  • 10 months ago
I'm having a small problem with voting. When I click Vote button on poll page, it does submits vote, but never gives any feedback. Its value just changes to "loading..." and stays this way indefinitely, however, vote is submitted and notifications sent. Tried both with Disable JQuery option both On and Off - same results. No errors in Firebug. Switching Bootstrap Off doesn't help either, because button simply stops working. Same behavior is in Random Polls module and in content plugin (didn't test the rest of plugins and modules).

Absolutely the same happens with unpublish Confirm button on front-end, but this time it doesn't even do the stuff. Poll remains published, just Confirm button value changes to "loading...". Looks like the same bug to me.

Any ideas?

P. S.: Please, don't change button value to "loading..." on poll page, replace it with loading circle like Random Polls module has. It's much better for non-English sites.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai