How to remove Show related polls from poll in V3

RustedShutter
RustedShutter
  • RustedShutter
  • 10 months ago
So far, so good in our testing of this component for use as an online election solution. One thing that is causing confusion for users is showing the "See more polls" section below a poll.

I've set "Show Related Polls" to "No" in the Configuration but this still shows. I've looked all over for a way to disable the related polls from showing but cannot find a way.

The users get confused since we may have a vote for say President of the non profit itself, and because we also have separate chapters, they vote for a President of the chapter as well. They see two "Presidents" listed and get confused... yea, I know. But it was a heck of a sharp VP in an large engineering firm that got confused so...

Any way to do this?

We won't be able to move to V4 until around the first of the year since our site is full of plugins and custom work that is not trivial to convert. Big job and not all components are 3x compatible yet... hence, we're stuck with 2.5x for a while.

Thanks for any help.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 5 of 5 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai