DB Error while trying to create poll

yorai85
yorai85
  • yorai85
  • 10 months ago
Hello,
i'm working on setting up Community Polls to allow my registered user to submit polls.

i had some problem submitting the poll (the 'submit' button had no response when clicked), and as you suggested i enabled bootstrap and that solved it.

now i tryed submitting a poll from the fron-end - and i was sent to a blank page with this error messege:
DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column '3A' in 'where clause' SQL=select title, alias from `jos_jcp_polls` where `id` = 4%3A

AND - since this point on every time i try to access 1 of Community Polls menu items on the site, only a very small part of the HTML is loaded (see screenshots attached) with another error messege:
1 Unknown column '3A' in 'where clause' SQL=select title, alias from `jos_jcp_polls` where `id` = 3%3A

i noticed another problem and i mention it since it might be ralated to the first problem. when trying to creat a new menu item, some of the CP options diaplay the original Joonla String instead of the languagh string. see marked in the second image attached.

for now, i disabled all my community polls menu items. i hope you can help, since i'm no developer and the reason i chose CP was the that said it's easy to configure and set up.

hope you can help!
thanks a lot
yorai

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai