Problems After Upgrade

jcroce
jcroce
  • jcroce
  • 9 months ago

Community polls was previously working fine on my site. I just renewed my membership and installed version 4.2.1. CJLIb is 2.2.6. I should point out that there was no update message via the joomla updater for the update. What I did was simply install polls again manually. Even now, I see that 4.2.2 is available but the polls CP says up-to-date -- maybe that's normal.

On the front-end some things changed after the update -- the poll results and voting became unavailable and were previously available. When I changed some settings on the backend I was able to get rid of the message saying that poll results aren't available but now the vote now and view results buttons don't actually function.

Also, I've enabled the share features, but I don't see any share options on the polls.

Here's a link to one of the polls... http://actionfigureking.com/toy-and-comic-book-related-breaking-news/417-action-figures-toys-and-collectibles-podcasts/the-walking-dead-season-5-is-lori-still-alive

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 18 of 18 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai