Jomsocial Integration

ChesarPietsch
ChesarPietsch
  • ChesarPietsch
  • 10 months ago
I have several issues when I try to integrate CA in Jomsocial. Honestly, I am not sure if those might might be JS- problems or my own ignorence. I do hope I will get some information from you.

1) I already have 2 user groups with different editorial rights and login- fields in Jomsocial. When the users login to the site CA views them as one group only. Is there a way for CA to recognize them as being different and having different levels of access?
2) I have 2 toolbars since installing CA. This is quite inconvenient since they to not have the same layout (log-out button, size, ect.). When hiding the CA toolbar I have no menu to navigate into all the different subcategories from CA. Is there a way to include all submenues from CA into the main JS toolbar instead of having one, single module which I can add to the Jomsocial toolbar? Is there a way to do this via back- end configuration or only by configuring the .css?
3) As a user I cannot open any question in the "Last Question"- section which is default start page. When I try accessing it I get the 403-Error. This should not be a permission problem since I can access the questions trhough other menu options (e.g. discover / unanswered questions or solved questions) and permissions are all on: allowed.

I do hope I might clarify some of those issues because I very much like the CA module and its a great extension to Jomsocial.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai