Menu items issue

cardet
cardet
  • cardet
  • 6 months ago

I have a new issue regarding the menu items. The problem is as follows:

I need to have menu items of the type Community Polls Category (having the same category selected) in two different menus. The second menu is needed because we include part of the site in an mobile app, and the content has to be the same, but with different styling. The problem I encounter is that only the last created menu item is used.

For example: if you access this page and then click on Vote you will be directed to the category from the site menu. If I click on a poll however the path leads to the app version (which is the one I created last). Basically the path should be ...index.php/en/toolkit/ireland-school/ireland-parent-polls-st/36-dhdrrg but it's ...index.php/en/toolkit-app/ireland-school-app/ireland-parent-polls-st-app/36-dhdrrg

Am I doing something wrong, is there a bug or what I'm trying to achieve is just not possible?

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai