eSurvey integration on Community Polls 1.5.9.

lpl
lpl
  • lpl
  • 14 months ago
Hello,

I'm a computer science student at University Jaume I, in Castellón, Spain, and i've been working on an integration of the University's project eSurvey on the component Community Polls on the version 1.5.9. (And the module Random Polls too!)

eSurvey is a software that allows conducting telematic surveys and elections with the maximum guarantees of anonymity. It is a reliable system (failsafe), completely anonymous (based on blind signature) and untraceable (through a network of independent servers). eSurvey system is transparent to the user and wraps the communication between the client and the server making it quite transparent to the host application too (most changes are only parameter configuration windows). You can get more information at esurvey.nisu.org/ (currently in Spanish only).

We are interested in spreading our modification of the application, which is currently in beta state. So we ask if you are interested in this integration. We've deployed a development.

We have also an user manual, it's uploaded at this post. This manual explains the changes made to the component an module interface.

If you are interested in this project or you want more information (for example, about the back-end) send me an private message or an e-mail to esurvey.uji@gmail.com, please.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Luis.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 9 of 9 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai