modifying jquery_ui themes

chrishdunn
chrishdunn
  • chrishdunn
  • 13 months ago
Hi...I have been trying to modify the jquery themes as none of the included themes match my site design. I have used theme roller to create a new theme as suggested elsewhere in the forum. I download my new theme and replace the files in the 'smoothness' theme directory and rename the css file to include 1.8.4 rather than 1.8.4 (nothing happens if left as 1.8.9, and all the other themes have 1.8.4 in their name), but it doesn't work properly. The layout is completely different. With google CDN turned off it works ok, but uses the standard 'smoothness' colours, and not my edited ones.

Is it right than turning google CDN on overrides the local themes with the standard ones held at google?

Is there a theme roller version difference (1.8.9 v 1.8.4) that is causing the problem?

Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks,

Chris.

Update...have just tried using the theme roller tool for firefox. It works well and you can see the color changes correctly on the live site in the browser. However when you download this edited theme and load it into the site the layout goes wrong again (the tabs are all shown in a list rather than as selectable tabs).

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai