A lot of php errors

rjdevries
rjdevries
  • rjdevries
  • 13 months ago
When I go to the component in the backend I get on

Latest Version : Notice: Undefined index: version in /var/www/test/administrator/components/com_communitypolls/views/cpanel/tmpl/default.php on line 121

Latest Version Release Date : Notice: Undefined index: released in /var/www/test/administrator/components/com_communitypolls/views/cpanel/tmpl/default.php on line 127

Current status : Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/test/administrator/components/com_communitypolls/views/cpanel/tmpl/default.php on line 134 Community Polls is up-to date.

When I add a menu-item to create a poll and click on it I see.
Notice: Undefined variable: poll in /var/www/test/components/com_communitypolls/views/polls/view.html.php on line 166 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/components/com_communitypolls/views/polls/view.html.php on line 166 Notice: Undefined variable: poll in /var/www/test/components/com_communitypolls/views/polls/view.html.php on line 166 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/components/com_communitypolls/views/polls/view.html.php on line 166 Notice: Undefined property: CommunityPollsViewPolls::$theme in /var/www/test/components/com_communitypolls/views/polls/tmpl/home.php on line 8

Notice: Undefined index: enable_polls_anywhere in /var/www/test/components/com_communitypolls/templates/default/newpoll.php on line 97

On saving the poll:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$alias in /var/www/test/components/com_communitypolls/views/polls/view.html.php on line 166 Notice: Undefined property: CommunityPollsViewPolls::$theme in /var/www/test/components/com_communitypolls/views/polls/tmpl/home.php on line 8

These are the first three things I did with this component and module on a Joomla 1.6 installation.
I'm I missing something?

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai