Several problems with component in Joomla 1.6.1

simkense
simkense
  • simkense
  • 13 months ago
I installed the polls component in a Joomla 1.6 site and I have following problems in the backend:

1: clicking on a user returns the message:
500 - An error has occurred.

Layout default not found

Return to Control Panel

and in the frontend:

1: I activated "polls anyware" in the backend. Polls anyware: set to yes, enable by default: set to yes
I do not find however a possibility in the frontend to cope the "embed code"

2: The menu item "user polls" returns message: Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /usr/www/users/simken/community/components/com_communitypolls/views/user/view.html.php on line 78

3:The menu item "user votes" returns message: Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /usr/www/users/simken/community/components/com_communitypolls/views/user/view.html.php on line 78

I bought the component with the objective to embed polls in an Article but to my big suprise I did not found any plugin in the 1.6 downloadsection. Did I miss somewhere the information that only limited functionality is available in 1.6 ?
What is the planning to put the remaining modules and plugin available for 1.6 ?
I suppose the timing for the subsciption only starts running as soon as the 1.6 developments are available with an accpetable quality. Correct ?

regards

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai