Problems with Joomla 1.6

Sparkybear
Sparkybear
  • Sparkybear
  • 13 months ago
Hi

I just bought your poll component and I am having a few problems.....

1. If I click on "user Polls" I get the following error - "Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /home/tenerife/public_html/components/com_communitypolls/views/user/view.html.php on line 78"

2. If I click on "User Votes I get the following error - "Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /home/tenerife/public_html/components/com_communitypolls/views/user/view.html.php on line 78"

3. THe Poll Closing option doesnt work in the frontend or backend. I can neither choose the date via the buton or type in the date.

4. In a new poll the text on the Poll is wrong it reads- "0 voter(s) voted on this poll. Last vote: ears ago."

5. If I go to a users list of polls and then choose click on "Back to Poll" I get a 403 - Access forbiddenerror.

Can you please help me with these problems. The site is presently on a test doman Link: Link

Also is their a way to allow a select few, say ONLY administrators, to see the create poll button and therefor only them to be able to create a poll?

Thanks

G

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai