Non members sent to joomla registration page

tavistockdevon
tavistockdevon
  • tavistockdevon
  • 12 months ago
Hi, Well I have both crosswords and community polls and am very happy with both, installed as mentioned and all work well, members feedback is they are great for the site, So thanks for 2 good components!

Couple of things though.
1. if someone who isn't logged in to my site clicks on view who voted they are redirected to the Joomla registration page, but I am using Jomsocial which is a different registration page, how can I change it so non members are redirected to the jomsocial register page?
2. Getting Twitter to work, I read one of your posts about making sure all 4 parts of the access codes were input, which I have done but twitter isn't showing still?

Thats it!
Cheers
Keith

Other than that really great additions to the site and will review this on Joomla reviews as 5*
Also those posts about using the embed for polls.... mine works well in articles and on other sites.... simply make sure you allow javascript in your editor!

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai