SQL Syntax error

mconvey
mconvey
  • mconvey
  • 12 months ago
Hi,
I've installed Community Polls successfully, and I have created a poll, but when I publish it and select it on the front end Polls page, I get the following error:

No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'from p LEFT JOIN tgg_a1b2_users u ON p.created_by=u.id LEFT JOIN tgg_a1b2_jcp_c' at line 1 SQL=SELECT p.id, p.title, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(p.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', p.id, p.alias) ELSE p.id END as slug, p.votes, p.created as created, p.published, p.created_by, u.username, (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tgg_a1b2_jcp_votes WHERE poll_id=p.id AND voter_id=62) AS eligible, jc.id AS catid, jc.title AS category FROM tgg_a1b2_jcp_polls from p LEFT JOIN tgg_a1b2_users u ON p.created_by=u.id LEFT JOIN tgg_a1b2_jcp_categories jc ON p.category=jc.id WHERE p.published=1 AND p.id != 1 AND (p.title LIKE "%What%" OR p.title LIKE "%type%" OR p.title LIKE "%wine%" OR p.title LIKE "%prefer?%") LIMIT 0, 5

Is this a known problems? I can still see and vote on the poll by the way.

Thanks

Mike

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 8 of 8 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai