Community Polls Module Random Function

wtfmag
wtfmag
  • wtfmag
  • 12 months ago
I like the fact that the community polls module just displays a list hyperlinks to my polls, then takes you to a separate page where the user can vote and see other polls so perhaps they'll vote on those also.

I would like to have polls displayed on my main page in this simple hyperlink format, combined with the ability to have the polls displayed/ordered randomly instead of by a last created or most voted upon, so that all the polls get exposure.

It would also be great to have it only display polls that havent already been voted on. To increase the exposure of the polls to generate votes.

OR

The ability to just display a link to the poll in random polls instead of the ajax voting feature.

Also have it display polls that haven't already been voted on to increase the exposure of the polls for new votes.

If possible it would be great if you could point me in the direction of what I could try to modify in the code for either module to try to get my desired results.

Thanks

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 16 of 16 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai