Remove interim page before getting to actual quiz

macmizer
macmizer
  • macmizer
  • 12 months ago
I have seen this community quiz working in a demo site. I have a couple of questions.

When the module is used I see that on the web page it displays the question and you have to click on the question to get further into the quiz. Then another page comes up with two buttons on it, Home and Continue. Then once you click Continue you can get to the actual quiz where you enter your answers. Is there a way to get that final quiz page to appear right on the front page where the module currently shows? I would still want the Hits counter to display and the timer as well. We want to offer a question (quiz) of the day option within our website and a conter that removes that quiz question after 24hours.

Can you explain how you would go about making the full question with the answer choices display right inside of the module?

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai