Best way of copying / duplicating existing quiz?

geoffmyers
geoffmyers
  • geoffmyers
  • 11 months ago
I am using the Community Quizzes component and I desperately need a way of (easily) copying/duplicating existing quizzes. There does not appear to be any way of doing this in the frontend or backend (admin) UI, so I have resorted to directly accessing the MySQL database and attempting to duplicate multiple rows in several of the database tables beginning with joom_quiz_*, changing the quiz ID so that it is identified as a new quiz. However, this seems very time consuming, tedious, and unreliable. I am unsure whether I am doing all of this correctly. My question for you is this: What is the best and/or easiest way to copy/duplicate an existing quiz? Please provide detailed instructions if possible. Thank you very much for your help! I love Community Quizzes! :)

To clarify: I am dealing with a very long, comprehensive quiz template that I will be making numerous copies of on an "as needed" basis, so manually re-creating the quiz every time is not an option for me.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai