Urgent!! Pagination Issue & Category Listing Issue

DarkeRetribution
DarkeRetribution
  • DarkeRetribution
  • 11 months ago
The first problem I would like to discuss is the pagination issue. I know you have "solved" this problem in other threads but the help link you provided there does not work. I need to know how to fix this. An example is shown in the attached image. Please do not link me to another post on this forum as the help you provided there is a link to an external site and that link does not work.. So please tell me how to fix this.

The second issue is when choosing to show the Categories on top of the quizzes. The quiz numbers do not update if you change quiz categories or even delete quizzes. The numbers are static and don't seem to properly tell how many quizzes are in fact truly in the category. A category can have 3 quizzes and each of those deleted and the category tree will still show anywhere from 1-3 quizzes in that category.

Thank you for your help.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai