i'm using Community Quiz with CjForum as the base component for profile, avatar, stream, etc.
when a suer fail a quiz on the site, a story about this action is being published to the "activity" areas of CjForum.
here's an example of a story from the user's profile page (marked in yellow):
if i understand the configurations correctly, this should not happen.
1. in CjForum -> Activity Types Manager -> the activity type "com_communityquiz.failed_quiz" is disabled. (see attached screenshot).
2. in the plugin "Community Quiz - Quizzes" -> tab "Activity Stream" -> the option "new response" is disabled. (see attached screenshot).
3. in CjForum Configurations -> Integrations -> Integration with third party components: Community Quiz is enabled & CjForum is selected as the component for Profile, Activity, etc.
4. in Community Quiz configurations -> Integrations: CjForum is selected as the component for Profile, Activity, etc.
5. i'm not using any Overrides for CjForum - component pages or layouts.
can you please advise?
online projects & marketing manager. Israel.