Lack of national characters in pdf files (and two more problems)

brandnew
brandnew
  • brandnew
  • 6 months ago

Hello maverick.

1. I have problem with .pdf certificates and .pdf quiz responses - ? characters appear in places of polish diacritics (b.e. ążśźćńół). No matter character comes from certificate html or fields from database b.e. user name or quiz question.

I checked that these characters are well-written in the database. Changing/deleting fonts in the certificate editor does not help.

2. Date format of issuing the certificate is probably hard-coded in model. (?)

$html = JoomlaStringStringHelper::str_ireplace('{DATE}', CjLibDateUtils::getLocalizedDate($quiz->created, 'F j, Y, g:i a'), $html);

3. Deleting completed (passed) quiz result, does not allow you to fill it again. You have to remove it from the basket.

But the same feature in community surveys work different - deleting survey answer is enough to allow complete it again.

Beside, quizzes responses list should be reviewed, because it does not work like other lists - search tools are hidden even if set to filter.

Best regards,

Brand New

Joomla! 3.8.5

CQ 4.6.5

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 6 of 6 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai