EasySocial Points

kaine260
kaine260
  • kaine260
  • 6 months ago

I am testing out Community Quiz and added 1 quiz so far. After adding the quiz I tested it out and everything seems fine, except when I completed the quiz, the quiz does not give out points via EasySocial. I have done as you suggested in your forums, where I go to the integration page and made sure that EasySocial was selected for the points system. I have tried on 2 of my accounts, my super admin account, and my registered regular user account and no points were awarded to each account.  Not sure what I am doing wrong, and if you could help that would be awesome. All I am looking to do is when you complete the quiz you get 10 points. If you fail you loose 5 points. No matter what I set it to in the options of the quiz, I get the same result of no points were awarded.

If you need I sent you the info to log in earlier. I have re-enabled that account so you can log in if you need to, to fix it.

Zack

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai