Quotes Disappearing from Database

Scottmclaine
Scottmclaine
  • Scottmclaine
  • 11 months ago
Hello,

We seem to be having an interesting issue with the quotes program. I went to our website the other day and noticed that all my quotes were missing. All the Authors, their photos, author categories were still there but the quotes themselves had been removed somehow.

I recently packed up the site and moved it from a development server to a live server and thought that the quotes didn't get moved and I just didn't notice, so I put them all into the site again and everything seemed to be okay.

Then, today, I went to look at the quotes and some seem to have mysteriously disappeared, AGAIN! Where in one category there were 17 quotes yesterday, there is only 7 there today. No one else has logged in and deleted quotes from the front end, nor has anyone gone into the database itself to do this.

I have no idea why this is happening and need your assistance in figuring this out since this is a major component of our site.

Thank You,

Cat'

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai