[SOLVED] Browser title not following Joomla config

mirphi
mirphi
  • mirphi
  • 10 months ago
Browser title (text found on the browser page tab) is not behaving consistently with Joomla settings for Joomla 2.5.17. I haven't tried with Joomla 3.2.

When following configuration is set to...
Site > Global Configuration > Site Settings > SEO Settings > Include Site Name in Page Titles > After
Any Core Joomla menu item > Page Display Options > Browser Page Title > My Custom Title Text

... the page browser title should be My Custom Title Text - site name, not Latest Quotes - My Custom Title Text. Note that the site name is skipped over.

If custom browser page title text isn't set, the browser page title is showing as Latest Quotes - site name instead of Custom Link Title - site name. In both cases the "Latest Quotes" is forced to the beginning of the browser page title which shouldn't happen. Could you please make that change in the code for next release for Quotes, Quiz and Polls components.

If you provide me a link to the tracker (I can't find it), i will also submit this separately as an issue. Thank you.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai