jomsocial avatar not working

twila
twila
  • twila
  • 12 months ago
Just loaded community quotes today and am excited to start using it. I have encountered some problems:

1. I would like the users avatar to show up with the quote on the community quotes pages. I marked jomsocial avatar to be used, but it is not showing up there - it is only showing in the jomsocial profile.

2. I don't want the user to provide an image of the author of the quote - is there a way to delete that step so users won't upload images?

3. I don't want the user to have to provide a synopsis on the author of the quote. It would be best if it was just the author's name and the category (type of quote - humor, war, everyday life, etc) that would be submitted.

4. Commenting system for the quotes?? jomcomment?

Are any of these possible? If not, do you see them being possible in the next 4 weeks? If not, can I hire you to make these changes?

Thanks for your time and assistance...
Twila

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai