Several Feature Requests

mdollar
mdollar
  • mdollar
  • 12 months ago
I just recently installed Community Surveys and I'm still getting used to how it works, but there seems to be several basic features that are missing. I don't know if some of these features are already planned, but I would love to see them implemented:

1. Although address books can be created and people added to the address books for sending Survey invitations, there doesn't appear to be any way to edit or delete entries in the address books or to edit or delete an address book. You can only add address books or people.

2. After creating a new survey, it's helpful to test the survey a few times with sample user accounts to make sure it is working properly before inviting others to take the survey. However, there doesn't appear to be a way to delete the survey responses taken by the sample users in the front-end.

3. There is no way to rearrange questions or restructure the survey while creating it. For example, moving a question to another page.

4. Rules can only be created for questions that are multiple choice. Allowing rules for any question type would make the product much more flexible. For example, allow the survey to end or jump to another question after a question is answered, even if it is not multiple choice.

5. There is no provision in the front-end or back-end to make a copy of a survey. While this isn't a major issue, it would provide another degree of flexibility.

Thanks again for the quick fix to the issue I was having with the HTML email format.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai