survey permissions question

gsk99
gsk99
  • gsk99
  • 11 months ago
I have 2 surveys:

1) Private and Onymous - I would think that only a user that has logged in to the site (so ID can be recorded) and has been invited (via multiple recipient URL or individual URL) can fill out the survey.

2) Public and Anonymous - I would think this survey would be accessible to anyone, even if they haven't logged in to the site.

The problem is that with the default permissions for the Public user group (not allowed for everything), survey #2 is not accessible. The survey home page is but accessing the survey returns the error "You are not allowed to respond to this survey."

If I set the Public user group to be Allowed for "Respond to Surveys", a non-logged in user can now access survey #1 but they can also access #1 if they know the url. This shouldn't work since the survey is Onymous.

Is this a problem or am I not understanding this correctly? I guess the problem is essentially non-logged in users shouldn't be able to access Onymous surveys.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 6 of 6 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai