"Invalid Argument" error in site system

mole0028
mole0028
  • mole0028
  • 11 months ago
Hello. I created an anonymous-entry survey for guests using the Community Surveys tool, but when I attempt to access it using the surveyform module, I continue to receive the following error:
[quote]Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:InetpubwwwroottheSource3componentscom_communitysurveyshelpersformfields.php on line 53 [/quote]
This error repeats three times, which appears to be concurrent with the number of answers for each question and, from reviewing the source code at the cited location, appears to be consistent with the outer "for" loop for answers. The repeated error displays on a single line immediately before the div tag containing the question text, description, and answer entries for each question. Running a search, I could not find any previous mention of this error in the Community Surveys forum, and general notes in the other forums did not seem to be of assistance. Please let me know if there is any further information you need to debug the source of this error, whether user- or code-related. Thank you.

EDIT: I entirely forgot. I'm using version 3.3.3 of Community Surveys, and version 2.5.9 of Joomla.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai