Bug the invitation link opne 404 error page

ayman_shar
ayman_shar
  • ayman_shar
  • 11 months ago
Dear sir,
I bought Community surveys, and install to my website,and make translation to Arabic.
I create one survey, and when I use manual invitation link for a test, it works first time.
then I send invitation link to my friend to test it, it gives him NOT ALLOWED to response for this survey.
then I change it to be public and change the permission for the public to allowed to response.

then when i try to open the link it give me 404 error page, and the text of securty message of the survey come on the top of the template you can check it, i send many e-mails for the support.
but he said only about the template to not make it for full screen, I check it on the survey, the full screen not enabled.

so what is the problem know??

whey my frined not allowed to response??
whey it give me 404 error?
why the text come on the top of my template not inside the page??

can you answer me please, I need help ????
try this link to see the error.

http://www.votewan.com/index.php?option=com_communitysurveys&view=survey&task=take_survey&skey=0hv7fXPDBcL3L0Kgmy9mO3GjPiv1DyAD

Thanks,
Regards.

Ayman Sharara

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai