Survey specific group of company employees

bbq908
bbq908
  • bbq908
  • 11 months ago
I've set up a Joomla 3 site where a specific, invited group of company employees will complete a survey. Can you guide me on how I need to set up the 'Invite' section of the component? And Permissions? I'd originally intended just giving them the url of the site.

The survey consists of 8 sections with up to 14 statements in each section. The employees must tick one rating on each statement - either 5 Excellent, 4 Good, 3 Average, 2 Insufficient, 1 Unacceptable. I've set up a few sample questions using the Grid format. The introductory page displays with the Confidentiality notice (the survey will be Anonymous) and the Continue button brings me to the start of the survey. I tick the boxes and click Finish but nothing happens and the 'end of survey' message doesn't display.

When the survey is set up correctly, I want to be able to see the overall result in graph and pie chart form (as displayed in your demo). Having tested it several times by taking the survey with the sample questions, the 'View Consolidated Report' option brings me back to the Dashboard with the message 'An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again.' The 'View All Responses' option gives me a list of Guests (me taking the survey) with a 'ViewReport' link. That just brings me back to the Reports page listing the questions.

Could you give a few simple pointers on how to set up a survey like this? Thank you

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 6 of 6 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai