Take full survey in a module

TeeZee
TeeZee
  • TeeZee
  • 11 months ago
Hi guys,

We've got a requirement where our client wants the survey component to be restricted to administrators and for actual surveys to be taken in modules (i.e. the end user does not know there is a component and can only see the survey in the module). We can then also move the module to different parts of the pages and embed it in other content, like the Polls module.

Furthermore our client does not want access to the admin so we would need the module to either automatically take the most recent survey or for there to be a way to assign a new survey to the module from the front-end (if that is even possible).

Please can you let me know if this is possible to build into an upcomming version or provide any advice on how we can build this ourselves? I am also happy to fund the development of this module if that is easier. It is a requirement we need to fill so I'm happy to take the easiest, fastest route.

Thanks and regards.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 12 of 12 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai