Print function

Chantal
Chantal
  • Chantal
  • 9 months ago

Hi, we like the display mode of the results very much, thats why we are now typing all the paper-filled surveys into the system too in order to seem them together with the online collected answers. As I have said, the presentation of the results is very nice on the screen, but the print function is poor and unworthy for such a strong tool. When I use the print button, the layout dissuprts, diagramms move and sometimes even cover the text of the questions or are covered by other diagrams. When I use the landscape printing function, it is a little better, but acutually not acceptable either. When I write a PDF it is the same. When I play with the margins I can adjust some things, but still it isn't nice.

I acutally cant believe that this is it, beause the nice presentation of the survey results is crucial to any survey and it has to be possible to get clean and proper printing results. Please advice.

Thank you!

Chantal

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai