Email after Survey Completition to User with Survey-Infos

mi-bochum
mi-bochum
  • mi-bochum
  • 8 months ago

Hi there,

I've been looking for a way to send reports or thank-you-mails to the users that took the survey after completing. (Even the ones that aren't registred at the site but entered an email-adress in the survey) Is there a way to do so?

Maybe you can add a email-template which can read a specific field out of the survey (maybe by id or name of the field with a placeholder) and add a script that triggers an email-send-event after the survey is completed and written to the database? As soon as I know there should be already an event for the mail to the survey-owner.

And in case it works: it would be very helpful if I could add other data from the survey to the mail (e.g. the surveykey or some answers that were given).

Just to know: I wrote a skript that evaluates the data out of a survey and renders some charts. To show the results to the user he needs the survey-key and I haven't figured out a way to get them the key automatically.

Best Regards

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 7 of 7 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai