more options to design the answers after poll is answered

yorai85
yorai85
  • yorai85
  • 8 months ago

hello maverick,

is it possible to use some of the following options to further cusomize the survery-answers after the survey is answered?

1. keep the question's custom CSS class when displaying the answer - currently the custom css is gone after completing the survey, causing some iconsistencies in the design - especially when using a question with a truly custom desgin.

2. remove question description after completing the survey. this make a lot of sence, since the description is used (by me at least) to provide explantion about answering the question - which become irelevant after completing the survey.

removing the description is good, but what would be best is if you could add a different description that will show after completing the suvery (like the 'answer explantion' in Community Quiz).

3. show chosen answers first  on the answers layout. i have a question where the user choose 1-4 options from around 40. when viewing the result - i would like the user to see to answers he/she chose first, before all other answers in the list.

4. add global CSS classes to chosen answers - currently the chosen answer is marked by a small check-mark and a text-string ('Your Answer'). although elegant, this is not clear enough for many users and i wish i could make a global CSS rule for such cases - for example - the chosed answer will have a green background (instead of white) and a white-colored text.

maybe this can be done by adding an automatic css class to the anser 'li' HTML elemnt, based on if the user chose or didn't choose this option. so we can set a global design for the chosen answers, unchosen answers, etc.

i also develop a site with Community Quiz now, and this option will be even more usefull there, when the users are actively viewing the answers page and reading it to check their answers.

i know i asked for a lot, hope you can add these requests to your future updates.

thanks

yorai

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai