Login/Logout

bbq908
bbq908
  • bbq908
  • 11 months ago
Thanks to your help Maverick I've set up my survey as follows. We need to get separate results by department within a company. There are 15 departments so I've made 15 separate surveys (9 pages each) within its own category for each department. I have one menu per survey using Survey Response Form Layout, entering the Survey key in menu options. I've set up a User Group for each department with an Access Level of just the group and Super User. Each menu item's access level is set to its own group. I have a 'Home' menu item which is a Community Surveys Layout menu item.

Each user group has its own login which displays the 'Edit Profile' page and a menu link to the survey for that department once logged in. I click on that to open the survey and respond to it but at the end there is no logout button to allow another respondent to take the survey on the same computer. In fact, when I click the Home button following the 'thank you for completing survey' message, the menu link is still there and I get the Error 103041 - you already responded to this survey message.

I published Joomla's login module so now of course have two login modules on the front end - Joomla's and the component's. When I complete the survey I can use Joomla's logout button to bring me back to the login page. The Joomla login seems to be working the way I want it but I can't have two logins on the homepage. I also don't want to display 'forgot your username/password' or the 'Edit Profile' page. Can you help please?

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 9 of 9 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai