View Reports

bbq908
bbq908
  • bbq908
  • 11 months ago
I have a few questions as I want to make sure that I've everything set up properly as the respondents have started today to take the survey.

I have 15 separate surveys, public and anonymous. (Decided not to require a login following your advice). I click on the number of responses for one survey in the responses column on the survey page in the backend. At present I have a list of 4 guests on that survey who have completed it. All questions have 5 radio button answers where the respondent chooses one. The last page has two mandatory multiline text boxes where they enter their own text. The csv and pdf buttons produce results with all responses.

When I click on View Report beside the guest it gives me a page with all the questions and answers in the survey but there's no indication of which answer the respondent has chosen. But I do see what they entered in the text boxes. Should I be able to see what they answered to each question?

The consolidated report works fine with a bar graph and pie chart for each aggregated response - it doesn't show what they entered in the text box. Should it?

If you still have the login details for my site which I sent you, could you have a look to see if it's set up properly. I've used the Survey response form layout menu items with the Survey key. I've links in the footer and in the main body of the page. Can you check to see if they're set up properly? I'm not sure if the survey key should be in the url - it's not at present.

Thank you for all your help so far. I'm going to give you a glowing review.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai