Conflict with Admin Tools Geo in CjLib

mdube
mdube
  • mdube
  • 11 months ago
Hi Maverick,

I am now working on Community survey and I get a 500 Internal error when I click to Continue to respond to a survey.

I found this in my error log:

2013/08/04 11:56:29 [error] 28437#0: *363 FastCGI sent in stderr: "adminntools/helpers/geoip.php on line 445
PHP message: PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 1 in /var/www/administrator/components/com_admintools/helpers/geoip.php on line 445
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: error traversing database - perhaps it is corrupt? in /var/www/administrator/components/com_admintools/helpers/geoip.php on line 460" while reading response header from upstream, client: xyz, server: xxx.xxx.net, request: "POST /index.php?option=com_communitysurveys&view=survey&task=response_form&id=1:my-first-survey&Itemid=209&lang=fr HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php5-fpm/web15.sock:", host: "xx.xxxxx..net", referrer: "http://xxx.xxxxx.net/index.php?option=com_communitysurveys&view=survey&task=take_survey&id=1:my-first-survey&Itemid=209&lang=fr"

I got a look in CjLib Geo Stuff and it seems that your version of Geo Location is newer and more complete (country and cities) that Admin Tools's one (country only). I checked and I am sure that AdminTools's Geo database is not corrupt.

So what should I do with this?

Thanks!

Michel

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai