Error/issue with Radio Grid result report

drjjw
drjjw
  • drjjw
  • 10 months ago
Hello,

There seems to be an error with how radio grid results are reported in the results screen on the frontend.

It seems that the percentages are calculated for simply the number of votes a row receives, rather than each square in the grid. I would think that is not informative since the percentages will always be the same. Instead, I would think the frequency or percentage for each cell in the grid should be reported.

Take for example a 5 columns A-E and 5 rows 1-5, as it is now if a user puts an answer in various columns for each row, in the results, all that shows is 20% for the row (1 vote out of five submissions). The next user might answer something different and the row will still read 20% (now its two votes for the row out of 10 total submissions).

I would think it would be much more informative to know the percentages for each cell's frequency of voting. So for row A if each column was selected an equal number of times, then A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 would all read 20%. If all votes went in to A5, it would read 100% and A1, A2, A3, A4 would read zero. Any other way and the information would not seem to be useful.

Jordan

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 6 of 6 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai