Want Registered Voters but Public Results

jbritton
jbritton
  • jbritton
  • 9 months ago
I always require voters to be registered and logged in to protect against spammers, keep people from voting multiple times, etc. So making a survey "onymous" works fine.

However, I want the results to be available publicly. I have found that I can do this by creating a menu item that displays the results of a single survey in a module, then create a page with nothing on it but display the module. This provides the desired public access, but requires me to create a page and menu item for the results of each and every survey.

If the public goes to the component that displays surveys, there is no option to review Reports unless they login.

Ideally, I would like a person to login to participate, but the Report link be available to the Public.

I can appreciate why in many cases you would want to keep the report private as well. Might I suggest that the Report capability have a security level setting on a "per survey" basis?

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 5 of 5 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai