Form Template Code for Multiple Surveys

Aeshtonian
Aeshtonian
  • Aeshtonian
  • 9 months ago
I have two surveys on my site, each with a different survey category and layout that I have styled by editing default_form.php.

I managed to create the different styling by using if statements for catid in the switch cases for the question types. This worked fine, but I'm working on adding another survey with yet another layout style, and I'm thinking there must be a better way than editing the same switch case code block in default_form.php.

Ideally, it would be good to have a different template file for each survey, but I'm guessing that's not possible with the current version. I'm using CS 3.6.3

How would I structure the default_form.php code into different sections for each survey, say based on survey id or catid? If I could do this, it would make editing the question type switching a lot tidier and readable.

Happy New Year

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai