Customised report issue

lt635
lt635
  • lt635
  • 9 months ago
Hello,

I have communicated with Maverick by email, started as a sales inquiry. I needed the final report changed to only show the answers for the person doing the survey. This was working fine until I upgraded to the latest version. The summary is no longer giving me the actual answers just the total response times.

I have attached two files. The 'sample-report-output' is what the report is showing now and the 'sample-screen-with-answers' is what it was showing before the upgrade.

Current changes
I have also attached the two new files that was emailed to me. This removed the pie charts and shows responses, I just need the answers showing.

The two files where to go here:
reports.php - replace it in components/com_communitysurveys/helpers folder
default_results.php - replace it in components/com_communitysurveys/views/response/tmpl folder

Before the update some of the changes that was done was:
1. Edit components/com_communitysurveys/controllers/response.php and find below code at line 660
$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option='.S_APP_NAME.'&view=response&task=view_result&id='.$survey->id.':'.$survey->alias.'&rid='.$survey->response_id.$itemid, false), $error_msg);

change view_result in the above code to view_response
$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option='.S_APP_NAME.'&view=response&task=view_response&id='.$survey->id.':'.$survey->alias.'&rid='.$survey->response_id.$itemid, false), $error_msg);

2. Edit components/com_communitysurveys/controllers/reports.php and find below code at line 108
if(!$id || !$model->authorize_survey($id)){

change it to
if(!$id){

I was also emailed a new version of the reports.php that goes into helpers/reports.php.

From the above I believe there has been some changes between the versions as the files and locations are different.

I really need the summary/report to provide the answers and for the visitor to be able to print the report. Which is also causing some issues as the questions/answers prints on a page each, if you have 13 questions/answers the report will print on 13 pages. I need this to print continuously, people do not like too much paper.

The website is currently being developed and has a temp url: http://101.0.115.80/~aaicorga/index.php/self-tests. (the ADHD Self Test is short if you need to test).

I appreciate your assistance.

Thank you
Kind regards
Lene

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 5 of 5 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai