CSS issue and other concerns about Community Surveys

omojesu
omojesu
  • omojesu
  • 9 months ago
I just purchased the community survey extension and have experienced the following issues:

1. I am loading the module in a popup extension but that is messing up my site main menu buttons. I can load other 3rd party modules such as RSForm Pro in the same popup extension without any such issues. I have attempted to disable jquery and bootstrap in the extension under option > Feature settings, issue remained.

2. The conditional does not seem to have the option to forward to questions on the same page of a survey..only options I see is to forward to questions on another page.

3. Also on the conditionals, there seems to be a huge limitation to select multiple answers in a likert scale. So for example, if I want to direct respondents to another question if they select any of disagree or strongly disagree, I am unable to see how to do this. As you are aware, likert scales have options such as Strongly disagree, disagree, neutral, agree, strongly agree. One will want to do a conditional redirect on groups of answers not just one.

4. I do not see how to change the default Confidentiality text in the component. I think admins should be able to do this without touching code since different customers will have different confidentiality statements based on country regulations.

5. The progress bar and captcha did not display for me even though it is enabled in survey setting.

6. How do I get rid of the question mark icon on every page label that display in the survey for users? It makes it look like there is a missing icon.

7. The custom textbox input size that display in the survey frontend is too small by default. How do I increase the size of the textbox?

I can pm my site details to you if you need that information.

Thanks you

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 18 of 18 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai