Customized answers limits

gpalmas
gpalmas
  • gpalmas
  • 9 months ago

Hi, and thanks for this amazing extension!

I'm not sure if these are true issues or can be defined as feature requests...

1) When a user inputs a customized answer (using the field "Enter your own answer") it is not visible in the results chart.

2) I would need that the customized answers were added to the others, automatically, so that they can be rated by other users.
It would be perfect! Is the system which is used in polls in facebook. Here are some examples: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SONDAGGI-DIVERTENTI-8/145806892156977 With this feature, polls can evolve and adapt automatically.

3) If I set a response as required and then a user attempts to enter a customized answer, the system generates an error message as if no response was selected.

The issue number 2 (obviously with the related number 1) is very important for me. I would use this extension to do surveys in which groups of citizens enter their suggestions to improve the city. So it is important that any new personalized response is immediately available to other users to be immediately rated by those who connect later. I think that this feature would make this extension much more flexible!

Do you think will be possible to satisfy me? :-)

Thank you in advance!

Giuseppe.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai