Acymailing Plg : infinite responses possibility despite restrictions

arkhanos
arkhanos
  • arkhanos
  • 9 months ago

Hi,

I've got an issue with the plugin for Acymailing.

I put restriction for a survey (cookie + username + IP), tried public, tried private.
So acymailing generates a unique url using the plugin tag : a user receives the newsletter, follows the generated link, logs on the site (access level configured for registered), and answers the questions.

The survey should now be locked for that user.

But if he follows again the link generated in newsletter, he can again and again response to the survey as many time as he wants ...

One strange more thing is that when I look in the responses list, each time the user makes a new response following the acymailing link, a second entry is generated as "guest" with empty reports, indicating "completed" date as 0000-00-00 00:00:00.

Is there a way to definitively lock the survey even if the user re-uses the url provided by acymiling ?

It appears that this issue happens when the access level is set for registered users (it works fine with public access)
But I need to keep track of who responds what...

The problem of duplicate "gest" empty reports is "minor" bug as they are avoided in pdf exportation, but that looks odd.

Thanks for any help !

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai