Total Reponses Figure (Number) Per Question

PhoenixUK
PhoenixUK
  • PhoenixUK
  • 9 months ago

Hi Mav,

I was looking through my surveys combined results just now, to see how it's all looking and I know I have 15 respondents in the actual Survey component in my admin. I made sure any previous test submissions I did before the survey went truly live, I deleted and the number went to 0.

However, if you take a look through the Combined Results page here...

You will note the first question and answers it says they'res 27 Total Responses and the number of Total Responses falls as the survey gets further in, ending up with the last question on 16 Total Responses. Yet I made all questions Mandatory, so it forces the user to answer them.

I can only think my pre-launch test submissions are still being counted, even though I deleted those test submissions.

Any ideas as I really need the total response numbers to tally on these graphs, or I can't use any of it in my university dissertation.?

Thanks.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 20 of 20 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai