Reports, Selections and Formatting

printco
printco
  • printco
  • 9 months ago

Is there a way to view consolidated reports based off a time frame? I plan to have one survey constantly open, but I want to only see the report for the past month. Is this possible?

If it's not possible under consolidated reports, is there a way to download/view specific responses in csv format, manually selected by date, under the "view all responses" page.

Right now, when I click download as csv, I receive every submission, regardless of what submissions I've checked and regardless if the filter is set to completed or pending. 

I've also noticed some mislabeling/formatting issues. The first is under consolidated report. When looking at any text responses, first it shows total responses as 0 and second, when you click view text responses the labeling for the date and the text answer is swapped. Labeling goes text, author, date; data goes date, author, text.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai