"Please wait" when attempting a survey pulled into an article

techmatters
techmatters
  • techmatters
  • 8 months ago

Hi all, I have just bought this component - it's looking pretty great, so far! - but I'm having some trouble including it into an article.

I'm using Joomla 3.5.1, and after some trouble I've been able to use J3.5's native module inclusion functionality to bring a survey into a this page: https://covtr.acbo.education/test. Two weird things are happening, though:

1. If I am not logged in, clicking "Start survey" just leaves me hanging with the "please wait" message.
  2. If I AM logged in, "Start Survey" displays the survey questions, but when I fill them out - "please wait" again.

Is there something that I'm missing? This survey will eventually need to be Registered-only, but right now the article, module and survey are all Public, the module is set to appear on all menu items, and everything else (as far as I'm aware) is set properly. If I just display the survey as a menu item, it all works without a problem.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

EDIT TO UPDATE:
I have only just discovered that v4 offers its own content plugin to bring in surveys! Unfortunately, I've switched to using that, but it's still presenting the same "please wait" issue.

-- Nathan

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai