Survey - additionals for csv-export

f.uhlig@blueprint-grafik.de
f.uhlig@blueprint-grafik.de
  • f.uhlig@blueprint-grafik.de
  • 8 months ago

Hi,

I´ve got two problems/questions:

1) INVITATIONS INTO CSV-EXPORT  (FROM OUR SUPPORT E-MAIL)

ME: Hi, in my private survey I send invitations via email to users ... they do the survey and in the end I export the results as CSV-file. So farm so fine! BUT: Is it possible to log the not answered invitations into the CSV-file, too? Means: When I export CSV I can see the not answered invitations and all responses (as usual)? If not out of the box - what are the files to manipulate? Thanks

YOU: What is the version of the component you are using? The CSV file should show all responses including unfinished responses.

NEW QUESTIONS: I use the newest version (incl. an new patch you send me some days before.
CSV includes the unfinished responses, yes. But what I mean is the INVITATION itself, even before the user starts the survey. At that time, when I send the invitattion to a user.

2) WHICH FILE TO MANIPULATE (END OF SURVEY)I need to do some extra code into the file, when the survey comes to an end. Means, when the survey-data are written into database.
Can you please tell me, which file it is, that I have to manipulate?

Thank you!

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai