20 invitations are added to queue and will be sent to the invitees shortly.

diegov
diegov
  • diegov
  • 8 months ago

Hi,

Inside the Invitation form of a Survey, when I select "Invite Registered User Groups" and mark some group, and click "Send Invitation", the system give me the message: "20 invitations are added to queue and will be sent to the invitees shortly."

If I click the button "Send Invitation" again, the same message is given and if I go to the CjLib queue, I can see that the invitees are the same "20" all the time, I mean, if I click the button 3 times, I have 3 times the same invitee in the queue list, it's not progressing through my group member list.

Well, I really need all the group members to be invited, not only the first "20" of them. I couldn't find anything about this limit in the documentation nor in the feature description of Community Surveys. Also, I couldn't find the place to increase this value.

Can you please elucidade me about this "20" queue limit? Is it normal? Can I change it? Is there anyway to send all my invitations from the system, using my groups, without using other system component (Acymailing)?

Please answer me ASAP.

Thank you.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 7 of 7 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai