2+ Surveys in 1 Joomla Article

alisernio
alisernio
  • alisernio
  • 7 months ago

I have put two independent surveys in one article. They appear ok and seem to work ok when they are both answered at same time. So there is an interdependency between these surveys even though they are two separate surveys with different settings and different survey ids.

They are on this page: http://joomla.roitechnologysolutions.com/index.php/economy-issues

Problem 1:

If the first survey is answered but not the second one, when CONTINUE is pressed it indicates that both surveys were answered but in reality the second wasnt.

Problem 2:
But if answers are provided for 2nd survey but not the 1st, when CONTINUE is pressed, it errors out saying answer is required on the 1st survey.

Of course my settings that make answers mandatory is driving part of this behavior.

But the defect/problem is that the surveys are NOT independent on the article. If I answer one survey and hit CONTINUE, it should evaluate the answer based on that survey and not whether the other survey was answered.

This is the inline statements I have in the article:

1.  Bring the coal industry back to life in the Appalachian Mountain region.

{LOADSURVEY ["id": 1]}

2.  Pass the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, which will reduce the number of tax brackets from seven to four and lower income taxes for all. The highest earners would pay a 25 percent tax. Individuals earning less than $25,000 per year or couples earning less than $50,000 would not be charged income tax.

{LOADSURVEY ["id": 3]}

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 6 of 6 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai