"Please wait" not disappears and untranslated string

brandnew
brandnew
  • brandnew
  • 7 months ago

Hi.

I'm fresh user of Community Surveys.

Everything works fine except two things:

1. When surveys have some restrictions (cookie, IP, user) second attempt to complete the survey ends with the appropriate message, but also the "Please wait" front layer which does not disappear -> survey2.jpg

I tested this also on fresh installed, empty Joomla! 3.6.5, only english installed, default template - is the same.

The page does not generate any PHP (display maxerror) or JS errors (Firebug Console).

2. I translated en-EN.com_communitysurveys.ini to my native language (polish) - all strings used on my page.

There is no "Surveys" string in this file, including COM_COMMUNITYSURVEYS_LABEL_HOME, COM_COMMUNITYSURVEYS_LABEL_SURVEYS, COM_COMMUNITYSURVEYS_SURVEYS

Everything is OK, except heading of Surveys container when Survey List View menu type is chosen from menu -> survey1.jpg

This heading is displayed OK (as "Ankiety" in this case), when I click on any Category link, in this case "Ankiety publiczne" or another category inside top level parent category.

Because this is site of my customer, right before start, I can send real address only as PM.

Best Regards,

Artur

Brand New Company

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai