Improvements

VP007
VP007
  • VP007
  • 6 months ago

Good morning CoreJoomla,

Placeholder text for all textboxes
I would like to have placeholder text for all textboxes, including single line and multiline. Right now, it supports only for custom answer textbox.

Validation
Unfortunately, I did not see any validation. Please correct me if I am wrong.
These validations will be interesting for me.
1. When user allows him to contact back then he must give his name and email address. Please, check page one of https://idea2company.eu/index.php/services/survey

2. Minimum and maximum characters for single line, multiline text and custom answer textbox. The limits should be displayed somewhere to help user.
You may use green and red colors, small popup text to avoid cluttering it.

3. Validation of email id. Validation of email id is a tricky concept. First validation should be text validation to check if it has right format. Then you send email link to validate the e-mail id. In response page on backend, validated email id should be shown differently. This will help survey administrators to separate serious survey respondents.

Sending survey summary at the end.
Sometimes, users need to know about their given information. This is in line with european data regulation. Will you display survey result (which you show on backend) after finishing survey and asking user if he wants it by email? It will be a very good feature.

Statistics (low priority)
Pattern of survey is useful to improve survey. Statistics like number of respondents of questions, some filters to see people responding, pie chart for checkbox or radio button based questions will be very useful. You may refer plotalot extension in joomla.

Multi-Language (if possible, low priority)
Is it possible to have a survery in multiple languages?
It may have language selection at the start. I work in Europe. It is a multi-language continent. It will be great if you add language selection box at the start of survey. The survey langugages may be different from Joomla languages. If joomla language and browser language maches then use it as default language otherwise use default language of the survey. This workflow need to think through. Possible problems my be common questions for all languages and special for some languages.

MfG

Vikas

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 12 of 12 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai